Tuesday, October 8, 2013

my teacher, my hero

My teacher, My Hero
Hero? What is the exact meaning of HERO? This is the person who had do something good in their place. This is the person who admired because of his/ her good attitudes that he/she did.
When I started to enter in school I already met them. I always curious if all teachers are terror that I’ve heard. I always afraid to talk with them because of they identities that that I know, but when the day past, I realize that all of my thoughts are all not true because all of that are opposite, I realized that teachers are our saviour. Engineers, accountant, doctors and nurses this are the some of the popular professions that are in demand, if this professions are so useful in society there is no more important than TEACHERS because if no teachers no engineers and etc.

So we all give salute to all brave teachers. This is our teacher, they sacrificing just the sake of us as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment