Saturday, February 15, 2014

CHANGE STARTS WITH ME


Change Start with Me
Nothing is Permanent, everything changes and all will pursue in right time in this world. Many people are planning and thinking what is better or their future, and as also results many also are changing their minds to do other plans.
When I was a child I dreamed to be a “good business man” someday and this serves as my inspiration when I stepped up and entered the school life I said to myself this is the beginning of my journey going to my future. But before I reached my dream in life I should not only promise but also act and prove that this goal will be n y hands someday at a right time. I will do my best to prove that I can reach it and pursue my studies and have a good result on it. So that this dream will be reach and achieve n life.
We should act now, because today’s life is too short. So grab all the opportunities and prove, act and response what will be the challenges in or journey, just stay strong, alert and have faith in god in all times.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment